CenturyLink, Inc. today announced it will open a new outbound sales center in Monroe staffed by 150 employees to serve small business customers in the U.S. This new center, which will be located in the company’s Forsythe Avenue location, shows CenturyLink’s continued investment in the northeastern Louisiana economy and supports its objective of bringing new jobs to the area.
“Small businesses are an integral and growing part of the U.S. economy, and much of their success is contingent on technology and network solutions that can grow with them,” said Jeff Storey, CenturyLink president and chief operating officer. “CenturyLink is excited to leverage northeastern Louisiana’s talented workforce to provide our small business customers with the support and resources they need to meet their company goals.”
The new center will focus on expanding CenturyLink’s small business customer base as well as offering enhanced products and services to existing small business customers. CenturyLink expects to begin training the new employees in March.
“CenturyLink is committed to empowering small businesses by delivering cost-effective, scalable solutions that address their unique needs and challenges,” said Vernon Irvin, president of CenturyLink’s government, education, medium-and small-business groups. “This new outbound sales center will enable us to better engage with small businesses to not only educate them on our range of services, but also to share how we can be a trusted partner in helping them achieve their business goals.”
CenturyLink will host a job fair from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Feb. 12 at the Hilton Garden Inn in West Monroe, La. Job candidates should bring their resume. Sales experience and a college degree are preferred, but not required.
- CenturyLink will open a small business sales center in Monroe.
- CenturyLink will hire 150 employees to staff the center.
- Interested individuals can apply for the new positions by visiting the company’s careers website at https://careeropportunities.centurylink.com/
- CenturyLink will host a job fair from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Feb. 12 at the Hilton Garden Inn in West Monroe, La.
- CenturyLink’s current Monroe workforce is approximately 2,150 employees.